Saturday, April 18, 2009

Santa Fe Tofu


Hoo-Ya! I can still cook a decent meal!

At our house, CL does most of the cooking -- ok -- virtually ALL of the cooking. But when I have to, I can still cook. Here's one of my favorites :

Santa Fe Tofu
Tofu, grilled and sliced
(Sweet) Red Bell Pepper
Green Onions, chopped
Pecans or Walnuts
Garlic, minced
Olive Oil

Drain a block of firm tofu. Slice it, and grill it on a hot griddle until done. (No oil needed!)
Stir fry garlic until it smells garlicy. Add sweet red pepper and nuts. Add tofu. Add green onion last (don't let them wilt).

Serve over angel hair pasta with grated Sartori SarVecchio Parmesan and Renaissance Farms Sweet-Basil Pesto. Good ingedients make a huge difference!

1 comment:

Anne BĂ©naiche said...

Hi Michele !!

Here in France Laurent does a lot of the cooking too, but I can still cook as well!!
Do you want to share recipes ?

Love ,
Anne