Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Snow Day!


View out the front door this am. Picture 2 blue-black crows crows flying up through the middle of this scene ... This also doesn't show the red crab apples peeking through the snow-laden branches. I feel an art quilt coming on!


From the back yard. The Arbor vitae and the Joe Pye Weed are so weighted down with snow that they are bent over the pond.




Snow dingle-berries caked on Maggie's legs. Poor thing. She is not a dog who would have done well in the wild. She loves the snow anyway. She sure makes me happy! ;-)


These are Oliver's new boots. They fit me. I wore them quite comfortably on the dog walk last night. I'll have a new pair of boots when he outgrows this pair. He's only 8 years old!

Oliver gets the day off of school, and I'm also staying home from work due to the snow. Hurray!

No comments: