Friday, August 7, 2009

In Your Eyes ...



I think this might be the Jeffrey Gaines (not Ben Harper) version of the Peter Gabriel classic.

This has got to be one of the most beautiful love songs of all time --whether you interpret it as love between 2 people, 2 friends, or on a spiritual level. It works all ways. Even better that you can dance to it!

This goes out to all the Anchors in my life : Sandy, CL, J, SKS, Caroline, Dottie, DO, Sinden, DMJ.

In your eyes, I am complete. Thank you.
In my eyes, YOU are complete.
Thank you for sharing this journey with me. I'm glad you're here with me.

The light, the heat--that's the spark Albert Schweitzer talks about : "At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us."--Albert Schweitzer.

You've all rekindled a spark for me at some point. May I have done the same for you.
Love,
M.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are enough.

Michele Matucheski said...

Horoscope for Aug 8 :

Overview - Libra

You've decided to host a gathering at your place, but that isn't much of a surprise. If anyone loves to assemble their closest, most beloved kindred spirits right there in their own nest, it's you. It makes you feel full, warm and complete -- especially when you make a walk-through and notice that everyone in every room is getting along just swimmingly with everyone else. If you can't do it tonight, do it soon. It's primetime. Oh, and don't forget those you haven't seen for far too long.

Anonymous said...

You are enough.