Monday, May 28, 2012

Grappa Stories by Eddie Smitmajer : Part 4


These are recordings of my grandfather's stories as he told them around his kitchen table one day in 1988.  I have fond memories of sitting around their kitchen table and listening to these stories.  I'm so glad we got some of them recorded.  I remember his accent, and just the way he talked ...

This is an interview Mande Matucheski (my sister) did with Grappa Eddie Smitmajer for a school project.

10 Travels [Link to Audio]


11 WW2 [Link to Audio]


12 World's Fair [Link to Audio]


13 Violet  [Link to Audio]


 



14 Fishing in Canada  [Link to audio]






 

Listen to more :
Grappa Stories : Part 1

Grappa Stories : Part 2
Grappa Stories : Part 3
Grappa Stories : Part 4

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this...thank you for sharing